Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions / Bylaws
Posted below are the official governing documents of the Association. During 2005, the Members ratified an Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Thornhill Community Association, Inc., that replaced our previous Declaration and Bylaws. This document was recorded on October 14, 2005. It governs how homeowners may use their property and sets forth the rights and responsibilities of the homeowners' association.
The Bylaws of the Association, which were revised by the Members on August 17, 2006, are also posted below. The Bylaws set forth how the homeowners' association is governed and articulates how the Board of Directors opeates.
In Oct 2022, the Members approved amendments to both the Declaration and Bylaws. These amendments, included below, became effective on November 7, 2022. They supplement or replace portions of the prior documents.
- Covenants Conditions and Restrictions (Oct 14, 2005)
- Bylaws Amendments (Aug 17, 2006)
- Covenants Conditions and Restrictions Amendments (Nov 7, 2022)
- Bylaws Amendments (Nov 7, 2022)
Other Key Documents
- Articles of Incorporation (July 11, 1989)
- North Carolina Planned Community Act (47F)
- North Carolina Nonprofit Corporation Act (55A)
- North Carolina House Bill 320
Rules, Regulations and Policies
- Thornhill Community Architectural Guidelines
- Thornhill Violations Policy
- Thornhill Delinquency Policy
- Thornhill Records Inspection Policy
- Thornhill Communications Policy
- Thornhill Recreation Facility Regulations
- Thornhill Committee Guidelines
- Thornhill Sellers - Recording of Board Meetings 8.4.04
- Thornhill Offit Kurman - Recording of Board Meetings 12.7.21
- Superior Video Recording Board Meetings 12.6.2021